Keiver's Lake Campground
2018 SEASON: Open May 15, 2018
The popular Keiver’s Lake is located 1 mile south of Highway 583 on Range Road 26-0. The campground runs along the NE portion of the lake with large, old tree growth creating a picturesque site, as well as providing shelter. There is a full-time Park Attendant on site during the season and there are over 40 campsites available: 24 serviced sites, (including 1 serviced, lake-front group site), 10 unserviced, and 8 group sites. Firewood is available for sale on the site.
The campground currently has no dump station, but there are 24 power/water stalls and various amenities available to visitors:
- Walking trails
- Playing field
- Horseshoe pits
- Wash-house with flush toilets & showers
- Centrally located playground
- Basketball court
- Ball diamond
- Camp kitchen
- Day-use areas
- Potable Water
- Picnic tables & fire pits in all stalls
Fee Schedule and Reservations
In order to receive a refund for deposits, 72-hour cancellation notice must be given. Debit, Visa, and Mastercard are now accepted at the site. Firewood is $5 per bundle.
Serviced sites and group campsites will be available for reservation through our new online booking system, but tent sites and unserviced sites will remain on a first come, first serve basis. Camping unit must be on site.
- Group Sites - $100/night (minimum of 4 units @ $25/unit, per night.) *Fees for additional units due upon registration.
- Serviced Sites (Power/Water) – $30/night.
- Unserviced Sites - $25/night.
- Tenting Sites - $20/night.
- Day Use Area Reservation - $50 (does not include playground area.)
- Changes to Campsite Reservations - $5 (non-refundable; no charge for address/name changes.)
Please note: Keiver’s Lake is not stocked; motorized boats are not allowed on the lake, and swimming is not recommended.
Lost And Found
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for lost items at Keiver's Lake Campground.