Coffee with Council
Coffee with Council meetings are intended as a method to communicate with local divisional ratepayers on matters of
budget, policy, bylaws, long-term planning, and other concerns.
1. Book a 30-minute meeting.
- Call the office, 403-443-5541, to book an appointment on the specified Monday before a Council Meeting. Reeve Wittstock will be in attendance. You can request your divisional councillor attend as well.
2. Let us know your concern!
- When you book, let us know what you’d like to discuss. Book your appointment well in advance to
allow administration time to prepare and gather information, so we can best answer your questions.
3. To abide by the Councillor Code of Ethics, a few items are off the table for discussion. These include:
- Matters relating to the Municipal Planning Commission, including Subdivision, Development and Assessment Appeals.
- Matters that have a public input process, such as a Public Hearing.
- Any legal or potential legal matters
4. Keep your group small.
- Coffee with Council Meetings are meant for small group conversations and discussions. For this reason, we ask that a maximum of 2 ratepayers attend each meeting (not including immediate family.) Any group larger than 2 must arrange to meet with Council as a whole, through the delegation process, at a Regular Council meeting. Call Customer Service to book a delegation request, 403-443-5541.