Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
January 7, 2019, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM @ Indus Hall
• Local Clubroot Situation Update:
Autumn Barnes – Agronomy Specialist, Canola Council of Canada
• Clubroot Biology, & Scouting Protocols:
Michael Harding – Research Scientist, Plant Pathology Alberta Agriculture & Forestry
• Finding Clubroot for the First Time: how growers can cope, action plans, realistic sanitation options, and hindsight:
Dan Orchard – Agronomy Specialist, Canola Council of Canada
John Guelly – Canola Grower and Alberta Canola Director
• Understanding Clubroot Pathotypes and When to Deploy Resistant Varieties:
Stephen Strelkov – Professor and Clubroot Research Scientist, University of Alberta
• Perspectives from Municipalities:
Jeff Fleisher – Rocky View County
Aaron Van Beers – Leduc County