*New! Explore Kneehill County online using the interactive geographic map, MuniSite.
This effective wayfinding tool can be used to locate County zoning as well as individual properties’ assessment values, making it a useful resource for assessors, developers, real estate agents, and anyone else looking for Land information.
Check out our Map FAQs for MuniSite tips!
- How do I buy a Kneehill County Ownership Map?
Maps may be purchased from the Kneehill County office during regular business hours. The ownership map can also be viewed on the website under Maps.
24 inch- $10.00, 32 inch- $15.00, 42 inch- $20.00, Map Book- $25.00 (+ GST)
Laminated: 32 inch $35.00 each, 42 inch – $40.00 each
- How do I use MuniSite?
- The MuniSite web map works best in Google Chrome
- Login as "guest" if you don't have a profile. You’ll be led to a disclaimer page, review and click ‘Accept’ to proceed
- To navigate the map, simply click anywhere on the map and drag to the location you want to view
- The zoom tools at the top of the page allow you to zoom in or out on a property
- The “Searches” tab, to the left of the map, allows you to search by parcel or address
- The “Legend” tab allows you to select a specific map feature
- Drawing, measurement, and text tools are also located to the left of the map
- A spinning blue circle in the bottom right-hand corner of the map indicates the page is loading. If you prompt an action but receive no response, simply wait for the circle to stop spinning.
- Click the “?” icon in the top right corner of the screen for further support
- The map cannot be broken! Feel free to click, zoom and rotate as you wish but remember that all user input is lost as soon as the map is closed.