On Monday, October 19, Minister of Municipal Affairs Tracy Allard announced incentives and tax breaks for industry, placing the Assessment Review Model on hold. Read on...
On September 28, 2020, Kneehill County region's fire services were further enhanced with the delivery of four brand new fire trucks to the Town of Trochu, Village of Carbon, Village of Acme, and Hamlet of Torrington. Read on...
Representatives from Kneehill County and Wheatland County met with Nathan Cooper, MLA for Olds/Didsbury/Three Hills on August 4, 2020, to lobby against the proposed changes to Oil and Gas Assessment announced by the Province of Alberta. Read on for more information...
The Province of Alberta has proposed changes that would reduce property taxes for some oil and gas companies and have severe impacts on the County and our residents. Read on...
At 340am on Tuesday, June 30, a structure fire occurred on 1st Street in Torrington. Read on...
At the June 23, 2020, Council Meeting, Council directed Administration to move towards the construction of a day-use washroom facility with a café and retail space, and to implement charge parking at Horseshoe Canyon for 2021. Read on...
- November 3, 2020 COVID-19 Update 10
- June 9, 2020 COVID-19 Update 9
- May 12, 2020 COVID-19 Update 8
- April 28, 2020 COVID-19 Update 7
- April 15, 2020 COVID-19 Update 6
- April 7, 2020 COVID-19 Update 5
- March 24, 2020 COVID-19 Update 4
- March 18, 2020 COVID-19 Update 3
- March 16, 2020 COVID-19 Update 2
- March 13, 2020 COVID-19 Update 1
- December 9, 2020 COVID-19 Update 11