Animal Licensing

Animal licenses are now due!

Hamlet residents are REQUIRED to have Animal Licenses, however, they are free.

Animal licensing has been set up as an identity system. It is voluntary for the rest of Kneehill County residents but is encouraged to return misplaced pets or to help in other incidents.

Please fill out our online Animal License Form to register your pet. ID Tags will be mailed to the address provided on the form. (Please fill out a separate form for each animal.) You can also phone our Customer Service Representatives any time to update your information: 403-443-5541.

Animal Licensing (2)