Agripreneur & Business Spotlight
Kneehill County is thrilled to be introducing the Agripreneur & Business Spotlight to highlight the individuals and business that make our region great. We want to spread the news about you, your business and all that you do to for your community.
Each month, the featured recipient will have an interview published in the Three Hills Capital, on our Kneehill County website and on our Social Media feeds detailing the business and their awesome community involvement.
If you own or operate a business, substantially located in Kneehill County, you are eligible to apply for this program. Send in an application if you are:
- A Kneehill County Agripreneur: An entrepreneur who’s primary business is agriculture or is agriculture-based and has a commercialized component to the operation.
- A Kneehill County Entrepreneur: You have opened and operate a for-profit business located in Kneehill County.
- The owner or operator of a for-profit business located in Kneehill County
- The owner or operator of a business that is substantially supplied by an agriculture producer located in Kneehill County
- Your business has been in operation for a minimum of 6 months and is currently considered by Kneehill County to be in good standing
To be eligible to participate in the Kneehill County Agripreneur & Business Spotlight, applicants must be primarily located in Kneehill County, have been in business for at least 6 months, be considered to be in good standing at the time of application and demonstrate a desire to give back to the community.
Simply fill out the online application to submit your business for the Kneehill County Agripreneur & Business Spotlight here: Agripreneur & Business Spotlight
Applicants will be selected on the merit of their responses. Kneehill County will strive to include as many eligible businesses as possible in the Spotlight, however, in the event of an abundance of applications, priority will be given to those businesses that produce or provide services related to agriculture.
If you require assistance with your application or have questions about the program, contact Jacqueline Buchanan, Economic Development Officer at Kneehill County.