News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/18/2019 4:23:00 PM to 1/6/2020 8:59:40 AM.
County News & Announcements
Posted on: June 27, 2019
[ARCHIVED] TIPP Program- Join Today!
Visit our Tax Notices page for more information!
- TIPP (Tax Installment Payment Plan) is a plan by which taxpayers make consecutive monthly payments for taxes. (Payments may only be made by automatic withdrawal from a bank account.)
- The TIPP program starts in January and runs through December for the current tax year. A person can join the plan at any time, provided that they pay their tax payments from January 1st to include the month in which they join. (All previous levies must be paid in full to begin on the TIPP program.)
- Payments are withdrawn from your account by direct debit at the end of every month.
- Property tax accounts on TIPPs and in good standing are exempt from penalty.
- If you sell your property and are registered as a TIPP client, you will need to call the office to cancel the payments before the 20th of the month.