I need mental health support. Where do I go?

The COVID-19 pandemic can have a significant impact on mental health.

Local Supports

Kneehill Regional FCSS

  • Social/Emotional supports are available through your Family Resource Worker. Messages are confidential and regularly checked during business hours. Call 403-443-3800.


Online resources are available if you need advice on handling stressful situations or ways to talk to children.

If you need to talk, call the 24-hour help lines:

Additional resources are available at alberta.ca/mentalhealth.

Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support

The Wellness Together Canada mental health and substance use support portal gives access to psychological and social supports for you or someone you know. The portal provides free online resources, tools, apps and connections to trained volunteers and qualified mental health professionals.

Visit https://ca.portal.gs/ 


If you’re struggling to cope, you don’t have to do it alone. Togetherall offers a safe, and anonymous community to connect from anywhere, at any time. Visit https://togetherall.com/en-ca/ for more information. 

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for Community Support in the Kneehill Area?
2. I need mental health support. Where do I go?
3. How do I talk to my kids about COVID-19?
4. How can I help my community during COVID-19?