Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
November 17, 2020, 6:30 PM
During this live, online workshop you will learn:
• The basics of groundwater and how your well works.
• How to protect your well from contamination.
• How to test your well water.
• How to properly operate and maintain your well.
• How and when to shock chlorinate your well.
• What to do with old, abandoned wells on your property.
• And more!
November 17, 2020, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Explore three basic categories of information - demographic, behavioural and financial - that you collect from your customers right now, and learn how this information can be applied to help you make stronger and more informed business decisions.
You can use this information to improve your operations, increase the effectiveness of your advertising and strengthen your margins.
Presented by a Business Link Small Business Strategist
Register for free today!
November 17, 2020, 8:30 AM @ Council Chambers