Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
September 9, 2020, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
This webinar will explain some options to help pivot your business during the pandemic with non-branded manufacturing as the main driver.
Focusing on the agricultural sector, topics covered include:
• What are the key first steps in the co-packing process?
• What is the various ways/calculations co-packers charge for their services?
• What should be included in a written “General Terms and Tolling Production” agreement between the Co-Manufacturer and Client?
• Developing a “New Customer Input Form” questioner to provide potential clients at the beginning of the relationship.
• How to secure new clients in Co-Manufacturing; and government grant programs.