We are looking to add to our Transportation team with a Full Time Permanent Equipment Operator position.
Do you have the skills to complete the key responsibilities listed below, and a desire and drive to succeed?
• Operates truck in safe and professional manner on public roadways, stockpile sites, yard areas and at various job sites to deliver material and or equipment. Trucks driven include but not limited to: Snowplow sanding units, Body job trucks, Pup trailers, Semi-tractor trucks with attached trailers, belly & end dump trailers, flat/tilt deck equipment trailers.
• Operates excavator to perform tasks such as loading trucks, ditch drainage, culvert replacements or utility repairs.
• Operates dozer to perform tasks such as stockpiling gravel, stripping topsoil or reclamation work.
• Operates loader to perform tasks such as loading sand material for snowplow operations, aggerate and any other materials required.
• Performs daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with NSC guidelines.
• Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, tarps, and other controls for safe operation daily, keep all machinery clean and organized on a daily basis
• Keeps accurate log of aggregate and other materials transported to stockpiles, roadways, and job sites for asset management data collection.
• Load and unload trailers and equipment or materials
• Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment. Reporting maintenance requests as required to the appropriate department.
• Properly follows all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment.
• Follows instructions of day-to-day tasks from the Supervisor.
• Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs. occasionally).
• Knowledge of Kneehill County area roadways would be an asset.
• Must have Class 1 License.
What do we offer?
• Competitive pay
• Group Health Benefits
• Local Authority Pension Plan
• Engaging and empowering work environment
• Strong policies and supportive atmosphere
• Open Door policy for ideas and creativity
• Fun and friendly co-workers
• Training Opportunities
Further information can be found on our website:www.kneehillcounty.com
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your resume by December 16, 2022.
Attention: Jessie Kasha
RE: Equipment Operator I
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.